Submit Your Product to the Technology + Manufacturing Showcase
By Matt Henderson
The Technology + Manufacturing Showcase is an opportunity for manufacturing companies to present new products or solutions to the energy industry and its service providers. Entries will be reviewed by industry leaders and up to six applicants will participate in the showcase at the Appalachian Energy and Innovation Collaborative event on September 14th.
Selected submissions will receive:
- Video created to highlight their technology and value to the industry
- Invitation to participate in a panel discussion with industry experts on the application of their product or service at the AEIC event
- Exhibit table at the conference to display more information about your company and products
Your information will be reviewed by a slate of industry professionals. All applications will receive a complimentary ticket to the Appalachian Energy Innovation Collaboration event on September 13-14, 2023. Applications consist of these five answers:
- Technology Name
- What part of the supply chain does your technology address?
- What stage is your technology?
- Define your value proposition. (250 words max)
- Describe current technologies being used and what the competitive advantage is for your product or service. (250 words max)
Visit this link to learn more and apply online.
Questions? Call or email Tom Reed, Clean Energy Manufacturing, Project Manager (412) 918-4269, firstname.lastname@example.org.