Building a Resilient Welding Workforce – Meeting the Challenges Ahead With Breakthrough Technologies
We’ve all heard the predictions for worker shortfalls in manufacturing also the welding sector specifically. Whether just starting with automation or an experienced long time user of robotics, learn how autonomous welding supplements your workforce, improves quality, throughput and profits.
Regardless of your situation, this webinar will help manufacturers who are:
- Interested but haven’t yet implemented robotic welding
- Already investigated, but found traditional robotic welding wasn’t a good fit
- Currently utilizing robotic welding, but interested in how new technology can improve utilization
This webinar is presented by ABAGY Robotic Systems, a production-proven, AI & machine-vision-based software for industrial robots. ABAGY breaks the stereotype about robots being applicable only for mass production, such as the automotive industry or electronics.
With ABAGY software, manufacturers can use the robots for custom projects or even one-of-a-kind parts. “Point – Click – Weld”. A case study with manufacturer Pro-Dig will share how manufacturers across a wider variety of industries have successfully implemented robotic welding for high mix / low volume industries.
About the Presenter: David Suttle – Chief Revenue Officer, Abagy Robotic Systems
- 30+ Years experience in Manufacturing Tech
- Leadership positions across a variety of corporations; Norfolk Naval Shipyard, Reliance Electric, CNS, Edison Welding Institute, Path Robotics
- Industry experience: agriculture, transportation, defense, automotive, medical, aerospace